New Riddles

Freesha
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:26 pm 
Post subject: New Riddles
Think About It!
1. What is firm but softShows emotion but doesn't exist to the ones that hurt you.

Murder Suspects
2. A man was found murdered on Sunday morning. His wife immediately called the police. The police questioned the wife and staff and got these alibis: The Wife said she was sleeping. The Cook was cooking breakfast. The Gardener was picking vegetables. The Maid was getting the mail. The Butler was cleaning the closet. The police instantly arrested the murdered. Who did it and how did they know?

3. Three Wise Men
an evil king captured three Wiseman travelling through his land. one Wiseman had perfect eye sight the second had only one eye and the third had no eyes. this king was a man who liked to play with his prisoners minds. he liked to play games with them if they lost they would lose their life. if they won they would go free. so he came up with a game to play with these wiremen. he said to them here I have five stones. three are white two are black. I will put each of you in separate rooms and then place one stone on each of your heads. I will then bring you together and give each of you one chance to try to figure out what coloured stone you have on top of your head by looking at the stones on the others heads. not only must you figure out what colour you have but you must be able to tell me how you did it. this he did. bringing them together he said to the first one what is the colour of the stone on your head?. the Wiseman responded there is not enough information for me to guess. and so the king killed him. the second one also could not figure out what colour stone he had on his head. so the king killed him to. finally the king asked the third completely blind Wiseman. this Wiseman told the king what colour he had and how he figured it out. and keeping his word the king let him go. how did this man figure it out?

4. Simple
What's full of holes but still holds water?

5. every day use
Pronounced as one letter,
And written with three,
Two letters there are,
And two only in me.
I'm double, I'm single,
I'm black, blue, and gray,
I'm read from both ends,
And the same either way.
What am I?

Answer:
1. Your feelings

2. It was the Maid. She said she was getting the mail. There is no mail on Sunday!

3. the third Wiseman had a white stone. because if he had a black stone one of the other two Wiseman would have been able to discover what colour they had.

4. a sponge

5. an eye

Hope you like them
xxx

Faz
xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
Very good Smile x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fun 'n' Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular