so bored

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject: so bored
hi im 27 weeks pregnant and am soooo bored eney one else feeling the same all i do is tidey up and wash cant wait for the little one to be here xx
xXleanne83Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Make the most of it! you certainly wont have time to be bored when little one arrives. haha!

im 10 weeks pregnant and have a six year old son already, cant wait to finish work and have some time to prepair for new little one.

Why not take up a hobbie for the time being?
Laughing
mummyof3sweethearts
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi! im 8 weeks pregant n have a son whos nearly 2, i remember being bored in the last few weeks when i was pregnant with him and i had stopped work for maternity leave. i found myself getting things ready for him, washing the clothes so they were soft and clean for him. i know they say relax loads but try do some exercising walking etc to keep you fit, i was lazy in my last few weeks so when labour came i had no energy, labours hard work and you need to prepare your body for it.
hope all goes well
cardea
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:10 pm 
Post subject: Hi
I'm 38 weeks pregnant now and don't seem to have enough time in the day to get everything ready !. You could sort out the nursery and any DIY that needs doing around the house ( arrange for someone else to do it if it involves chemicals or ladders etc ) I am now cooking some really healthy meals and freezing them so that when the baby arrives i know we will be eating nutritious meals and not living off take a ways !. I would also recomment taking up a hobby, even if it sounds boring, like knitting, cross stitch, making some canvas paintings for the babys nursey. How about making some hand made ' baby announcment' cards ?. I know when i stopped work before christmas i was bored rigid with housework ,but finding intresting hobbies to do will pass the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular