Post subject: DOES ANY 1 PLAY THE ITV FREE BINGO
or is it just me lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 am 
Post subject:
What are you still doing up!!! It must be....what.....130am??!!
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 am 
Post subject: xx
yep it is lol...i had a lil nap this afternoon and just dont feel the slightest bit tired lol....im playing the itv free bing...i sent them a silly email cse im bored and they read it out WOHOO MY EMAIL WAS ON THE TELLY lol.....hows u hun x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 am 
Post subject:
LOL, the highlight of the evening, your email on TV!!! You could be a star Very Happy Just looking on net to see if ok to give Hunter yoghurt now. Looks like it is because the little bactaria dudes in it help digestion. Thought all dairy food was out till 12mnth but cheese and yoghurt ok, for gods sake, being a mum is confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How you feeling?? I see you didnt have your sweep! Stink Evil or Very Mad
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:43 am 
rrr i have it all 2 come....is hunter on solids all the time now or does he still have a bottle..or a lil cuppy thing lol....no midwife decided 2 wait till sunday tut tut lol....ill be 8 days over then so not very happy. might aswell just bloody wait 4 induction lol....but iv heared thats more painful so maybe not lol...getting strong braxon hics there annoying me sooo much....

omg my email was sooo much better then the winning email..it was if u was rich what party wud u throw....i sed i wud have 1000 boucy castles and lots and lots of beer Very Happy lol...the winning email sed have a party at buckinham palace....and he won the goody bag...omg it sud ov been mine Twisted Evil lol im sooo sad x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:02 am 
Post subject:
Until 9mnth he has bottle then solids, i offer him water in a sippy cup after each solid feed tho. At 9mnth he will then have solids first and a bottle top up and will cut down bottles to 3 a day. Morning, noon and bedtime. He still adjusting solids though, teeth annoying him I think.

Whats this bingo thing? Is it a weekly prize giveaway or a big monthly one. Id make a trip over just to see that party too!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:07 am 
its on every night on itv...u go online and get free tickets then they call the numbers on the telly about a million people play tho so i have no chance lol..

how many teeths does hunter have now bless him teething crnt be nice...wen i got my wisdom tooth i was like a baby lol...x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:13 am 
Post subject:
He has one that is just up now and the health nurse thinks she can see another 3 pushing, poor wee man Sad He a grump bum today though, little monkey. Dosnt want you to even look at him or he crys!! Shocked Dont put him down to play.......dont pick him up............dont show him his bottle................for goodness sakes!! Who would volunteer to have kids Laughing O and worst of all dont show him a tissue cause all hell breaks loose if you try and wipe his nose Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:16 am 
awww all grumpy bless him...wen my niece used 2 be grumpy i used 2 be really cheeful with her sing and pull my tougue out...she used 2 go mental lol........im off 2 bed now hun...hope hunter cheers up...u need more snow were u are he looked very happy in the snow lol x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 am 
Post subject:
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP well Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
i am addicted to bejeweled 2 on king.com, its free and i can't stop playing it

Jump to: