pls what are the necessary things to do during pregnancy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Congratulations on your pregnancy Very Happy

Not really sure what your after but i know is the basic food rules, No peanuts, Raw Egg or uncooked meat. I dont think your supposed to have hot baths in the early stages either?

Sorry im not much help xx
Twinks
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
It all depends on what you want to know ... theres loads!
Marien
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:47 pm 
Post subject: Questions?
Hi! I would say that these are things you should/could do (based on my experience);

Eat as well as you can (depends on how sick you feel) and drink lots of fluids but try not to have too much caffeine or alcohol. You could try a pregnancy vitamin supplement like Pregnacare (includes Folic acid).

Try not to smoke (hard for some).

Rest plenty! Don't try to do too much, listen to your body, it knows best!

Talk about how you feel especially with your partner (if you have one) or close friends or family - talking is a great way to share joys and concerns and bottling things up is no good for anyone! People don't always understand how we feel when pregnant so if you help them understand it is better all round.

Don't be afraid to ask your GP or midwife about ANY concerns or questions you may have as that is what they are there for.

TRY to avoid stress/getting stressed as far as possible!

Take care of yourself!

Be happy! Very Happy Being pregnant, though difficult at times has its good points! (Baby for one!)

Hope this helps, feel free to ask me anything, I will tell you what I know/think and so will everybody else on here Smile All the best with your pregnancy xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular