any advice please newbie here xxxx

amysmum96
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:22 pm 
Post subject: any advice please newbie here xxxx
[size=12]hi all im new on ere but have been lurking for a while reading the posts any way my question is has anyone gotten pg after coming of the implanon implant, ive been on contraception for nearly 12 years and came off the omplant in sept 07 i had normal periods oct nov and dec then came on my period again in jan 08 two weeks early and have had a normal one this months i have been following the ov calender and im due to test in 7 days but the last few months have been BFN Sad so im really worried by body has been that used to not wanting a baby i now cant get one, i have a daughter who is nearly 12 now and yes i now big age gap etc but we want to try for another any help would be appreciated ty chez xxxxxx[[/size]
ja43118
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi Amysmum - thought I would reply. I was on the Depo injection for 3 yrs and then had the Implanon Implant in twice for 5.5 yrs in total. I had my implant removed on 29th Aug and we began trying on 5th October. I fell pregnant straightaway but unfortunately we miscarried on 2nd Dec (just not our time I guess). But just wanted to reassure you that it can happen straightaway after Implanon.

Good luck - I will keep looking out for you - and hopefully we will both be success stories soon.

Jo x
amysmum96
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:04 am 
Post subject:
hi jo thanks for your reply i was told that as soon as implanon was out i would be fertile i just guess lke you said its not our time either but im keepin me fingers crossed can i ask if ur an older person i feel im older as im 33 and my partner is 28 just wonder if my clock is tickin away rather quickly xxxxxx hopefully we may get a BFP soon x
ty again for replying xxxxxxxxx
ja43118
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:48 am 
Post subject:
HI - I'm going to be 32 in August - so yes - compared with most people on the site it seems - I am an older person too. I never thought it was too old before but now we are trying I feel like I am.

Never mind - I'm sure it will happen for both of us.

Fingers, toes and anything you can cross, crossed

Jx
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies! I'm 36 in next Sunday and have been TTC since Jan 08. So in the clock ticking stakes I think I'm ahead of you Laughing

On the plus side I know lots of ladies at work who have had kids in their mid to late 30's so there is hope for us all. Keep up the (baby) dancing Wink
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject: hi
i had the implant removed on july 23 07 and fell pregnant straight away im now 29 weeks pregnant didnt think it would happen so soon it must of been the first time we did it lol so it can happen good luck hun xxx
amysmum96
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi jenni and lisa nice to see ur comments on this subject i so thought i was one on my own i wind meself up stoopid sometimes hope we al get a BFP soon happy baby dancing to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular