really bad pelvic pain when i go to bed

possum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:35 am 
Post subject: really bad pelvic pain when i go to bed
i get really bad pelvic pain when i go to bed ive been to the doctors and he wont send me for a ultrasound cause im 8weeks sometimes it gets that bad that i cry what is going on down there plz help ??????
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi Possum - when you say pelvic pain do you mean like period type cramps? If so, try not too qorry too much as it seems they are quite normal. I am 8 weeks too and have been suffering like this since conception!! I know it can be quite upsetting - I have been taking paracetamol as I find I am tense when I have these pains so I take 2, then it takes the pain away and I am more relaxed. Doctor confirmed it was absolutely fine to take paracetamol as long as you only take up to 8 in 24 hours.Take care, Flossie xx
Tulip81
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Possum
I am 5 weeks pregnant and for the last week I have experienced period like pain/cramping in my tummy. I was really worried that everytime I went to the toilet I would see blood. From reading other posts in this forum, it sounds as though these cramps are completing normal and are happening to due your uterus stretching and your body getting ready for a growing baby. As long as the pain/cramps are not to unbearable I would try not to worry - if you are still worried then I would insist on seeing a GP or Practice Nurse. All the best .... Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular