help i need sleep

claire100902
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:14 am 
Post subject: help i need sleep
can somone offer any advice my 7 week old boy i waking at 4.30am and is thinking that this is the start of the day arhhh.

at night he takes 7oz at 5, bath play and in bed for around 7ish, we get him up at 10 and he will take another 7oz, he then settles aroud 11. he sleeps well and that is him untill 4.30ish but after that feed thats him up. he will lie happy for about 1 hour but after that he just cries untill we get down stairs.

i also have a six year old boy who refuses to sleep past 6.30 im beginning to think that my boys just dont need much sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

please some help
quarantine22
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome to askbaby! The only definite thing unfortunately is it may be a stage and therefore to let it run through. Do you have a partner/spouse? If you do, switch nights on when to take care of the boys at night; like you get up one night, and he/she gets up the next. Or try asking close relatives or friends and neighbors to watch them for a day, that way you won't have to worry about them and get the sleep you need as well. If that doesnt work slowly try weaning them to your hours like 5-10 minutes at a time, so its not too much difference. hope i could help at all. best of luck to you with this entire ordeal Smile
Posted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for you reply,

my fiancee atarts work at 5.30am so we are all up. lol ..hopefully just a stage they are going through but defo give it a go at introducing it slowly.

thank Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular