newguy!!

tadpoll
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:19 pm 
Post subject: newguy!!
Hi everyone i am lisa have been on and off the site for last week or so , i am about 5 weeks preg now has anybody got any advice on bleeding?, am worried as this is my first
thanks Smile
graciejean
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:26 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Lisa

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

All I would really say to you is that if your worried about anything to contact a professional as there can be many reasons for bleeding early on. Maybe phone NHS direct to put your mind at rest as less stress is always a good thing

Good luck xx Im Victoria by the way mum to Grace aged 3 and ttc (tryin to concieve)
tadpoll
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi victoria thanks for that i have spoken 2 as many people as possible and not really getting anywhere apart from wait till next scan i am just finding it so hard not knowing what 2 think at the min!!, would i be right to think it may be positive signs the fact i have had no pain with the bleeding? Smile
graciejean
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:44 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi Lisa

I think so yes, I unfortunatley suffered a miscarriage last year when I was anout 7 weeks preg but my symptoms were bleeding and a general ill feeling but also stomach cramps. From what I know bleeding doesnt always mean something bad. If I were you I would push for a scan at your local EPU (early pregnancy unit) they would do an internal scan from my experience and would be able to tell you where the baby is lying (mine was pretty low down and they said I was prob losing it) thats prob the best way to find out. Just tell em the stress of not knowing is maing you worry even more xx

Good luck chick x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi and welcome tot he forum lisa. i had a bleed at 7 weeks and 13 weeks and everything is fine with me.

NyandAnil
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa,
i know 2 people that have had periods all the way through their pregnancy - unbelievably one of whom did not know she was pregnant until she went into early labour as she had a bowel problem and thought the swelling was due to that. How surprised was she ??!! Just rest and speak to your doc/midwife and try not to worry too much (easier said than done i know), wishing you luck, Ny x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular