hair!!!!!!!

leeannp57
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject: hair!!!!!!!
i was just wondering if anyone can help. starting to feel a little depressed. i am now 14 weeks pregnant and due on the 27th of december. i have noticed over the last few weeks that i am getting really hairy. it is under my chin and over top half of my chest. does anyone know if this will go away after the baby is born? and why is this happening?
please help if you can
thanks
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject:
YES YES YES it does go away so dont worry at all. Very Happy Some peoples hormones during pregnancy react that way, it doesnt mean anything is wrong though.
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:18 am 
Post subject:
It happened to me too. I started to get quite depressed. My belly is covered in hair, my underarm hair is harder to shave and don't get me started on what's happening my lower half.

It's all normal due to hormones. It will go away after birth. In the meantime, I suggest you go to the salon and get your hair done or your nails or get a pedicure or go out and buy sexy (maternity) underwear...just something to make yourself feel pretty. That's what I try to do when I feel depressed.
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Dev wrote:
It happened to me too. I started to get quite depressed. My belly is covered in hair, my underarm hair is harder to shave and don't get me started on what's happening my lower half.

It's all normal due to hormones. It will go away after birth. In the meantime, I suggest you go to the salon and get your hair done or your nails or get a pedicure or go out and buy sexy (maternity) underwear...just something to make yourself feel pretty. That's what I try to do when I feel depressed.

thanks for the reply. i feel a bit better now. think i might just take up your advice and treat myself thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular