When do you start to show?

Tulip81
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:01 pm 
Post subject: When do you start to show?
Hi All Mums To Be
I am only 4.5 weeks preganant with my first baby - I was wondering when you would start to show? I guess it is different for each lady but generally is it about 12 weeks? Thanks... Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi, erm i noticed a bump at around 10 weeks, only me and my partner could see it though, it started getting noticed more around 15 weeks.

Congratulations by the way xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
I reckon everyone is different and depending on your body shape and size it can be earlier or later so try not to worry if it doesn't appear right at 12 weeks. It might even come out before like Mikhaela's and i've spoken to people who had bellies a 8 weeks cos they were really slim! My belly started getting hard quite early and I felt the top of my womb at the bottom of my tummy from around 10 weeks but nothing popped out properly until around 16 weeks and even now at 19 weeks it's not totally sticky out. I'm really tall and apparently tall people show a little later, same if you're a wee bit overweight cos your tummy hides it a bit more xxxx
Tulip81
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All
Thanks for your replies....much appreciated Very Happy
gingin
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
am 10/11 weeks and nothing obvious to see - my boobs are up a size and i am definately changing shape overall but its very gradual and all my trousers still fit - saying that i cant breathe in though to do the top button anymore!
a friend of mine is due in april and she has gained 3 stone so i personally am not in a hurry to get big
xx
pinkfrank
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Im 11 weeks but i feel huge!I! Iv had lots of people guessing already and my boobs have gone up two sizes.. fingers crossed its not twins 4 me!!! x x
nadine101
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
i didnt start showing tell about 4-5 months but about 10 weeks ur boobs will get bigger and u belly slightly but like ur a bit bloated lol u will notice more changes at 12weeks
Marien
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject: Showing!
Hi! I was a size 10 B4 being pregnant and I started to show at 9 weeks. My boobs are HUGE now and I'm 12 and a half weeks, a size 12 and showing lots! At least my legs are still slim and when I don't feel sick or too tired I swim or walk but I think I'm going to be big whatever! Laughing
nadine101
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:19 pm 
Post subject:
im about 24 weeks now and i only have a wee bump like but i feel huge lol and if u think ur boobs are big n sore at 12 weeks wait till 24 weeks lol i was size 10 and a 32a lol im now 12 in jeans and 32 c lol 1st 3 months go so fast then it goes slowly like i feel its dragging like im due the 13th of june with a wee boy just wanna hurry up n get to june now lol just feeling fat n fed up just now lol
xamberx
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, i am 20 quite slim and 9 wks pregnant and thnk i have a little bump alrdy, its ther in the mornin bt thn throughout the day the more i eat the more it turns into podge lol xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular