Am i or am i not pregnant!!!!

Popska
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear your news. I hope you get the result you want next time.

P xx
ellis
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi babyblue
I am really sorry to hear your news. A friend of mine recently had a very early miscarriage aprox 3 days after her period should have started, apparently fertilisation had taken place so the pregnancy test was positive but implantation had failed. The doctor at the hospital told her this happens more than people realise but they just dont know about it as it is around the time your normal period should come.

I know its all really confusing (I have been trying for what feels like an age) and if this has happened in your case I have some really good news for you. The same friend waited 1 month then tried again and got pregnant straight away and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl the other day

Easier said than done but try to keep your chin up

Ellis x
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Babyblue88, really sorry to hear your bad news, keep your chin up, it will happen when the time is right. xx

Back to my orginal message, i am now a week late done the tests on monday, do u think i should do another test or wait afew more days
xxxx
Brody
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi there I am also a week late now. I did a test last Sunday (3 days after period due) and it came back negative. I am going to do another test this Sunday, just in case I was too early with the last one and I did use evening urine, next time I will use first urine of the day. By then it will be 10 days after my due on date and should show me a 'correct' answer either way. I am going to make an appointment with my doctor for next week anyway as if I am not pregnant I will need to know of any potential reason why after sooooo many years of my period not being late, that it now is!!!

Good luck with your next test.
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:05 am 
Post subject:
i have my figures crossed that you get a positive test on sunday, i done 3 tests on monday 1 pos and 2 neg so i dont have a clue what to think, i am going to buy a test on sat i think and hopefully will show positive. let me know how you get on, on sunday xx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 pm 
Post subject:
hey everyone, still havent come on, going to get another test tomorrow, i have notice i have got loads of spots under the skin (which is really unusal for me) and my hair seems to be really dry where normally i have soft hair until the day it needs a wash and then goes greasy, does anyone know if these are early signs of pregnancy xx
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi sorry you must be soo confused, in aug i was 14 days late went to the docs neg preg test tho she didnt carry out the blood tests, three days later i had the most horrible period ever. When i went to the docs this month to ask to be refered to fertility clinic he said it was prob a early miscarrige which upset me more. You should ring your gp and ask for blood tests to be taken to put your mind at rest. My friend was nearly 8 weeks gone before she had a positive test and hadnt even missed a period!
Take care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular