Thanks for the support all!!!

LittleFlower888
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:56 am 
Post subject: Thanks for the support all!!!
Just wanted to send big hugs to all for all the support you've given me over the few days!! This forum rocks - LOL!

Unfortunately I got the blood tests results today and it's a BFN Crying or Very sad

I'm totally gutted, but at least the not knowing is over and I can get on with the fun part of trying again Laughing

Having said that I am now 17 days late and still no sign of my AF so god only knows where I am in my cycle. My poor husband wont know whats hit him this month - LOL!

Strangely I still have lots of pg symptoms, but I am now convinced they are totally in my head!!!

Good Luck all, I hope you have better news!!!!

XxXxXxX
yummymummy2008
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:59 am 
Post subject:
huge hugs huns and good luck for next time.
xxxx
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
I dont know what to say.. maybe it wasnt meant to be now so maybe better next time you try..

I wish you have a full term pregnancy very soon.. and you bring a beautiful baby in this beautiful world.. "hugs"
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Little,

So sorry to hear your news. Is the doc going to run another 1 just to check? If my doc gave me a bfp id want it double confirmed as you hear these mad stories sometimes.

Plus ive also heard that docs give you pills to bring on your cycle and people saying to beware of them if you think your pg as 1 person in particular refused to take them and what do ya know...they were pg all along. Unfortunately some people have took the pills and suffered the bad news of what once caught on flushing away Sad .

I dont mean to scare you or any1 on here, just thought it was worth mentioning (prob in the wrong thread, soz)

Good luck bding and hope you get your bfp soon hun Very Happy

D xxx
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
ohhh MissSotland.. that is wayyyy scary..

yes please check again before you take any medicine..
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi fitesa,

It is really scary when you think on it isnt it. Thats why im glad of this place and the internet in general being very informative as if it wasnt for these id never had known some of this stuff and probably followed my docs instructions as you believe their there to help so you put your trust in them and do as they say.

I believe i`ll be my docs worst nightmare if it comes to me having my bloods done next week, although i hope i can avoid that cos the whoole voodoo doll look dont quite aquire to my taste lol.

I would recommend that you (Little) maybe get another set done, depending on when the doc last took your bloods and especially if it was a while back.

D xxx
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
oh littleflower I'm sorry to hear that. Did they give you any reasons as to why AF is so late though? Maybe it's the anxiety of waiting - stress can cause havoc with the cycle.

(They do say that BD-ing is a great stress-reliever!)

Lots of love xxxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular