Bleeding after sex?

saffron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:32 pm 
Post subject: Bleeding after sex?
My period is not due until the 29th Feb and me and hubby are both trying for a baby (number 4!) but I find that I am bleeding after sex. It's not heavy or thick, just a pink colour so I don't need to wear a liner or anything. It's very light and I only get this 'discharge' after sex. Confused

Is this a sign that Im ovulating cos the mucus is there? Sex is not painful at all but Im just a bit bewildered as to why Im 'bleeding'. Embarassed

We are having sex at all the right times mostly in MP positions and we don't tend to get up staright away. Is it worth doing a pregnancy check on the 29th? I don't have the symptoms of being pregnant but I find myself eating way too much than I normally do and I do feel tired. But my nipples are OK, not tender or hurting me at all.

I really want to get pregnant so shall I just let nature take its course? Rolling Eyes
DeeperBlue
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Saffron,
I'm new here but felt I should answer as I really think you should go see your GP so they can give you a check up, make sure your cervix looks healthy and see that your up to date with your smear tests. Always best to make sure your in tip top baby making condition Smile

D
X
saffron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Funny you should say that cos I am due my smear test next month.

Thanks for your reply!
saffron
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Got my period this morning so is today the 1st day of my cycle? Rolling Eyes
amysmum96
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun yes count today as your first day of your cycle dunno if use the ov calenders there free on the net and they are what i use xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular