Am I pregnant?

Claire27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant?
I am new here and wanted to know what the general opinion was. I am due on Tuesday and I have been totally exhausted to the point i cant get out of bed, my stomach is so bloated tonight, I have had to wear looser clothing, I have nausea and keep gagging at different smells and yet some of the time I feel ok. I have to my surprise been experiencing headaches which I never get either..... Has anyone else experienced any of these symptoms?? Claire
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi claire,

It certainly sounds like you could be pg, although these symptoms can arise for any number of reasons. Have you done a test yet???

Tx
Claire27
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:45 am 
Post subject:
Hey thanks for your reply. No I have not done a test yet as only due on tomorrow and thought to try and wait and see! I am still particularly tired and sickly..... but as you say, these symptoms can mean anything!!! So yes, only one more day to wait.... Some of the time I suddenly feel ok, so I think I am imagining it, but I need to eat constantly so that I dont feel like I have nausea and I think it looks possible that I am. Anyway, I will let you know when I have tested!!! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular