Miss Scotland - still on to test?!!

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject: Miss Scotland - still on to test?!!
Miss Scotland - how are you hun?

I hope that your nasty af hasn't arrived and that you and me are still on to test later on in the week! Are you getting any more symptoms?! I'm day 60 now! xxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi sarah,

Im not bad thanx hun except going rather nuts about the waiting. Its taking its toll big time now. Yep, im deffo still on to test...cant wait till the time comes arghhh!!! lol.
Symptom wise im rather wary to mention incase i jinx myself as thats just my luck. Spose, to hell with it, I really need to stop being so supersticious lol.

Still feeling sick which since last monday and comes and goes day or night, sudden headaches, at the loo every 15mins (although i try to extend it but it hurts my tummy), nipples are still killing and i know i did blame that on oh but we aint bd since last tuesday so ive had to retract that statement lol.
Im constantly feeling hungry,even though ive just ate, feeling hot to the point of collapsing at times. Had cramps now and again but nothing compared to last months and im still very tired and not to mention still a little moody mare.
What i dont get is oh has told me ive lost some weight which is strange... Ive a tiny wee frame as it is but my side curves seem to have gone acc to him.

Oh has been on at me to test the past while, which is so frustrating while im trying to stay patient and wait it out. he knows now to stop mentioning it and i plan to test on thurs. I just hope i get a decent nights kip the night before as ive been waking up at all hours recently, mainly to go to the loo.

I took others advice and called the nhs24 to see about the folic acid & if i could take it with my meds, and also to ask if my current medication affects hpt results (because thats the last thing i take at night and is the first thing that shows up in my urine the next day) but they told me they cant help me and ive to see my own doc about these.

How are you hun? Hope your okay. I aint been on much or over the weekend, I see a lot of people have had the witch arrived this week/weekend, how awful Sad Its about time we had some good news around here me thinks

Take it easy chick & ill catch up with you soon.
D xxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Another thing ive just remembered. Well saying i havent looked in the mirror lately Laughing Laughing Laughing ....

SPOTS!!!, my face is full of them...not all has broken out but can feel the lumps under my skin. I never ever get spots too, not even when af`s due.

Dont know if thats a symptom or what tho????
Just know its another highly unusual thing to add to me list lol

D xxx
wapster
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi miss scotland
i think that getting spots could be a symptom i got loads of them just before i got my bfp and i also never get spots so fingers crossed for you xx
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun - sorry - I was out of the office all day yesterday so couldn't catch up on here!

You sound like you're having great symptoms hun! I really really think you're gonna get bfp! I'm so up and down with my symptoms, one day I really think I could be and other days I don't feel any different! Had cramps yesterday, was a bit bloated, i weirdly think my skin is a bit worse than usual?! Weird eh?! Are we gonna test tomorrow?! I think you'll get bfp, i'm pretty certain that I'll get a bfn but at least I'll have a bit more of an idea about this long cycle - day 62 now! It's crazy! Only one day to go to test for us both! Whoop whoop!
How you feeling today? xxxxx
xxxxxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hun...I've just started getting some brownish spotting today so don't know what that is - might not test tomorrow - I'm thinking that cos my cycle is so long at mo and I still haven't come on, I may have only recently ovulated - this might mean something like implantation (unlikely!) or could mean that my af is going to arrive soon so might wait a few days to see what happens before testing - I know...I'm being so patient and I do really really want to test but I don't want to get bfn and my symptoms are coming and going so don't reckon my hormones very strong if I am pg at mo - the longer I wait, i guess the more likely I am to get a positive result. I might still do a test tomorrow morning but will see. We're definitely still going to be testing buddies though cos I'll be near to when you test and our cycle is around the same stage at the mo so I'm still here and we can still go through it all together! Lots of luck for tomorrow sweetie if you decide to test! I really really hope you get bfp. I really think you will. Lots of hugz and babydust. I'm realy excited for you! xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular