bleeding

sammylee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:28 am 
Post subject: bleeding
i am just 8 weeks pregnant and have been looseing brown discharge 4 a few days starting from being 7 weeks pregnant the dr said things r fine then i started bleeding on and off the dr it was fine but now it bleeding like a pariod with no pain but i am worried what should i do
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:34 pm 
Post subject:
if it were me i'd go to a+e and tell them ur symptoms and maybe say i was feeling a little pain.

when i was 4weeks, i had really bad period pains, but no bleeding. so i went to a+e and they took a blood test to see how high my pregnacy hormone was, then i had to go back 2 days later to get another blood test to check the prgnancy hormone again. every 48hrs this hormone in oyur blood is supposed to double when ur pregnant.

maybe u could get this done???

if ur really worried then demand they give u this test, as it will be a great peace of mind for yourself, and remember that they can't refuse these tests if u ask for them.

good luck, and please let me know how u get on.

kimberley xo
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
also, after having the test and if it comes back possitive it rules out chances of an etopic or 'fake pregnancy' so is really worth it to have it done. just remembered that my midwife had told me that! lol!

kimberley xo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular