Trying for baby ! Have 101 questions - Any replies welcome

Clarie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject: Trying for baby ! Have 101 questions - Any replies welcome
Hello all people out there trying for a baby!
I think we are all going through the same feelings and emotions. Every month I feel pregnant (Been trying since Dec 07). January I had m/c. I have lots of questions that i would love to know peoples feedback on.:
I think i had implantation bleeding at the end of last month it was very light and painfree.
As it came just before period was due when should i do HPT . I seem to be doing one every day (Just in case) I must be keeping Clear blue in profits single handed. This beeding started 11 days ago would i have had a BFP by now. I have pregnancy symptoms ie Metallic taste in mouth and large sore boobs. Body very tired, headaches and I recently been experiencing heartburn!
If anybody can help i would be more than grateful

Kind Regards Rolling Eyes

[/b]
Twigs
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Clarie

I am in the same boat. I am keeping Asda sales up aswell.

I know it is very sad for you but how did you know that you had a m/c? Embarassed
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sorry to hear about m/c I have had two in last 6 months but am now 8 weeks pregnant all ok so far! I used Asda pregnancy testing strips they are 2 for 1 and they were recommended to me by my friend who is a pharmacist at Asda, not as pretty as branded but just as good and a fraction of the cost. I done my test the day before my period was due I got a faint positive and she said very rarely do you get a wrong positive, however faint , so I done the other the next day and sure enough line was darker. Good luck to you, Flossie xx
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
i am 10 weks at the mo not planned but very welcomed. all i know is that after a m/c you always get cought again, or after just having a baby you always get cought again your at your most fertile, your symptoms sound just like me at the moment knackered especially the boob thing i'm dreading my milk because befor baby i was a G cup....!!!!
anyway also you should do your test in the morning for BEST result.. and do it from the first day of your missed period (due on 28th feb and missed?? test the 29th)
good luck hope all is well and if all else fails, do headstands after sex!!
also after your period count 7 days from the day you come off eg came off 10th Feb count 7 days = 17th feb and the next 3 days are your best times to try so 18th 19th and 20th get at it like rabbits... thats how it happened for us!!!
All the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular