Good Evening :)

EmnMark
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:08 pm 
Post subject: Good Evening :)
Hi Everybody.. well, I vowed I wouldnt post on a forum until after fridays scan but seems silly.. Smile

Im Em, OH is Mark, this is our 1st baby together (my first child) , we miscarried twins last november so its been a pretty nervewracking time to say the least..but 20 wk scan on friday & if it isnt Bungle growing thats making my tummy huge then I guess I have an alien in there lol We have been together for 7 years & married for 2 (anniversary was tuesday) Smile I do IT support & Mark drives Freight Trains.. I just know he will be out somewhere in the middle of nowhere when Bungle decides to put in an appearance..due end of October Smile

Im 34, so another reason its abit scary, & just cant get it out of my head that something will go/is wrong but like my mum said, your 34 & I still worry about you lol Smile Smile

Mum's & Dad's are very excited about being Grandparents..we say again as they are grandparents to our "furkids"..we have 3 dogs, Alaskan Malamute Sled Dogs that we show & work..great fun Smile Smile

This is us : www.brandellemals.co.uk
www.flickr.com/jazz2004

Well, I think thats about it, I have found lots of useful info on here already, & have got lots of support, Marks Aunty is a midwife, friends at work that are either ahead of me, or thier babies are 6 mths old so thats been great.. especially a couple of my friends have also gone through what we did so have been great support to us too Smile & with al lthe information on here hopefully it keeps things smoother..even though my brain does overtime panicking sometimes Smile

Well, best go for now, bed's calling, will carry on reading up & hope to join in abit more..just been very wary of doing so until scan but I think/hope we will befine Wink [/url]
graciejean
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:57 am 
Post subject: Welcome
Hi Em and Mark

Welcome to askbaby and congratulations!

Im sure your 20week scan will be just fab!!

Im Victoria mum to Gracie 3 years and wifey to Shaun. We are ttc after miscarrying about 18months ago so I know how desperate I will be for everything to go well next time xx vic
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Victoria,

Thankyou for the welcome Smile Smile Good luck to you too.. you will be fine, it is nervewracking afterwards but you know you can do it if you already have a beautiful daughter Smile Smile

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Newbies Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular