Bleeding with clots

Maggs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject: Bleeding with clots
Hi i am 8 wks pregnant and have had brown discharge for about 3wks now but yesturday i started to blee red blood with a few small clots went a&e today they said cervix closed have to go for a scan tomorrow morning am freakin out. Anybody had these problems. X maggie.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject: hi
i hope every thing is ok xxx Wink
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
hope all goes well with your scan tomoz i wish you all the luck in the world as im sure this is a hard time for you. take care x x
katepw
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject: Re: Bleeding with clots
Hi my name is kate, and i am new to this site. I hope all went well for you with your sacn. I am 10 weeks gone and yesterday started having the same problems as you, i am very worried about what might happen.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kate - have you got a scan scheduled to find out what is going on?? Take care, Flossie xx
mrsmonica21
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kate,

I had the same thing happening to me around 8 weeks. My reason was because I have a sensitve cervix and with my uteris growing it was pushing down causing pressure which was making me bleed. My cervix was also closed however when my cervix was developing as a young girl it grew in a way doctors call "button out". That means my cervix is exposed so even just the touch from a papsmear makes it start to bleed. I'm not sure if maybe yours is senstive like mine bit I thought I'd just share my experience with you. Good luck with your scan, take care.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular