Feel really silly

GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:24 pm 
Post subject: Feel really silly
I feel really silly, but my partners away at the moment visiting his family and I miss him so much. Weve never been apart and it's only for 4 days. But I feel so lonely and can't stop crying. I think my hormones may be playing a part of that, but like last night I was watching my daughter doing her dolls hair and started crying cause she looked so sweet!
I feel so silly and I know some people's partners go away for longer that 4 days, but i'm stuck at work while he's having fun and feel so lonely!

Anyone else crying at anything or am I being silly!?

Gem x
L4Leona
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Gemma, I don't think your silly at all! My husband went out for a friends birthday last Thursday and i just wanted to cry cry cry!! If he was away for 4 days god knows how i'd cope! Shocked

Definatley hormones because usually i am fine but at the moment i never want my husband to leave my side Confused Feels really silly but atleast i know it's the hormones!!!

xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
I go through phases of my husband annoying me tonnes when he's at home so I wish he was at work then when he is I text him all day cos I miss him!!!! Yesterday I watched the Emmerdale omnibus and was only consoled when he came home from work and cuddled me - which meant I cried straight for 5 hours even whilst painting and doing the washing!!! Funny things these hormones Laughing xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya. i no how ya feeling me and my baby dad split cause he was a t**t but i still love him like mad.hes in prison and he send me letters saying how sorry he his and how he wants us to be a family and i just brake down and cry. some times i just want to feel his arms around me but no even if i wanted to i crnt. i cry all the time then others im fine.
xx
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
my partner thought i was mad!!!!

me an my partner were watching the simpsons and i just burst into tears, he came over and cuddled me, which made my cry all the louder! Embarassed
he didn't know what to do!! when i'd stopped he said "wahat was all that about?" and i just shrugged "dunno, just needed a cry i suppose"!!!! he laughed his head off, but told me to warn him next time (he really doesn't know what to do with himself when i cry!!! lol! Laughing

damn these pregnancy hormones!!!! Rolling Eyes lol!!!

kimberley xo
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
HA thanks guys. You have all made me smile again. Very Happy

I thought I was going mad that I was missing him so much and angry with him at the same time! He's back now, and I know people are in worse situations than me (which I tryed to tell myself) but those hormoes have been going crazy!

Thanks for cheeriing me up everyone, I hope that your pregnancy goes well!

Gem x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular