2ww

MelG71
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:22 am 
Post subject: 2ww
Ladies,

I am already struggling in the 2ww and they only put Bart and Lisa back in on Friday which by my reckonning is only 2 days in - how poor is that!! I don't normally bother with the 2ww just float along without stressing about it as we've been TTC so long, the only time I've found it really hard is when we've been doing treatment or when we first started TTC!!

I understand that I may feel cramps and stuff given all that my body has undergone the last few weeks but the crampiness I am getting is like pre-AF cramps but I guess that can be normal has anyone else experienced this?

Melxx
Minxymoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I'm not there yet but wishing you luck and hope you can find a way to relax. xx
Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Mel,

Ive come to join you ..... i think the next two weeks are going to be horrid ......im goint to do loads of stuff to take my mind off things .....going to do some baking and im going back to work next week

chill hun

love to all

x x x
leanneb84
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 pm 
Post subject: bfn..... I think?
hi, i am on my 2ww. i had my first go at IUI on the 2nd and 3rd June, and the nurse told me to do a HPT on 17th June. however, the 2ww is totally killing me!!!!! so i read on the internet that people can tell as early as 10-12 days, so I did a HTP yesterday and again today and both are BFN!!!!!!!

do you think that i am definetly not pregnant or might it be too early? If it is too early would you get a neg response?? I used first response HPT, which are meant to be really good and says you can use them early aswell??? I don't know!!!

I know that the BFN probably is right and I am not pregnant, but we have been TTC for 7 years now and I was sooooo badly banking on the IUI working. DH says not to get stressed or depressed cause we can always have another go, but he doesnt understand how badly I need it RIGHT NOW!! lol

Any thoughts????.............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular