Missed Miscarriage - Can anyone reassure me?

Mistymoon
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject: Missed Miscarriage - Can anyone reassure me?
Hi, I just wondered if there is anyone who can reassure me about the physical pain that I'm suffering after my ERPC last Tuesday? I've been taking the anti-biotics religiously to try to avoid any possible infection but the pain and discomfort isn't really going away. I was 12 weeks so I'm assuming that my body needs to go through a few stages to get back to normal, but I'm worried by these pains which are like bad period pains but they normally only last a couple of days, its almost a week now and they're still there. Has anyone else had similar pains to deal with and if so, when do they start to subside? Sad
tay
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry, I had a miscarriage before Christmas (12th Dec) They said it would take about 4 weeks to recover. I still had pains after Christmas. I saw my doctor who got me an appointment with a consultant. I had my app in late Jan(still had pains) and they scanned me. They said there may be retained products or an ovarian cyst (side effects of the procedure) The results came back normal and the consultant said that it can take up to 10 weeks to recover. Don't worry too much but if the pains don't seem to be going soon do the same as I did and get checked out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular