internal scan

danni2609doc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject: internal scan
hi i have to go for an internal scan and im worried would be good to here from any1 whos had 1.
booter
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
It is a little uncomfortable but shouldn't be in any way painful. Is there a reason why they won't do an outside scan?
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there - I had an internal scan about 3 weeks ago as I had been having really bad period pain and have 2 m/c in the last 6 months, please dont worry about the scan - I know that is easier said than done but it is totally painless, the radiographer is very professional and you keep mainly covered up, I have had 2 recently one whilst having the m/c and obviously bleeding which I was very nervous about. Its the best way of knowing all is well with baby in the early stage. Take care and good luck Flossie xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Danni I had one back at 6 weeks and it didn't hurt at all, just a bit uncomfortable. They couldn't do the abdominal scan as it was a little early to see anything but having the internal scan definitely reassured me that all was well. As Flossie said, they cover you up well with loads of sheets. Infact it was so professional and discreet that my hubby was able to stay throughout which was great for a bit of support.
Hope it all goes well,
xxxx
nadine101
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
hey i had one for my 1st scan it fine it alot clearer than the abdominal scan it a bit uncomfortable but its not pain fu u will be fine
danni2609doc
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
thanx had it yesterday but had bad news my uterus is empty and blood test showed my hormone levels low so looks like a miscarriage just got to be monitored now.never had any of this with my daughter whos 1 and a half so found it all distressing
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Oh I am sorry Danni - same thing happened to me in December. Hope you feel better soon, take care Flossie xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no Danni I am so sorry Crying or Very sad . I had an early miscarriage 6 years ago and i know how awful you must feel. Lots of love to you xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular