Wiona bio nappy by little green earthlets ?

spacegrantham
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:22 am 
Post subject: Wiona bio nappy by little green earthlets ?
Do you use washable nappies or disposable either conventional like pampers or huggies or eco disposable ?

I use washables part time but conventional disposables other times. Because I know that high street eco disposables still contain gel like conventional disposables.

Would you consider buying Wiona bio nappies if you knew the following about them ? I certainly am going to.

The new wiona bio nappy from Little Green Earthlets www.earthlets.co.uk is a luxurious perfectly white eco disposable. Offering the ultimate in nappy comfort, it is free from chemical bleaches and other harmful substances that can irritate delicate skin and contains tea extract to naturally protect.

It has a unique waterproof outer full of tiny pores allowing air to circulate round the nappy without the risk of leaks. All components of the wiona have been tested by an independent body and certified as dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.

Available in 4 sizes, the nappy core is cellulose based made from wood from sustainable forests; the outer covering is 100% biodegradable made from a GM free corn starch based material. The wiona nappy is compostable with 2/3 of the nappy being bio-degradable whilst the rest is environmentally neutral.

KIm
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular