Is it uncommon for waters to break naturally?

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:25 pm 
Post subject: Is it uncommon for waters to break naturally?
I'm now getting a little nervous about my impending labor. It seems, from what I've been reading that the majority of women have to have their waters broken for them as opposed to it happening naturally. Is this true, because I've been really hoping that it will happen naturally when the time comes? I'm approaching 36 weeks by the way.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:09 am 
Post subject:
hi this is my 3rd baby and have had to have my waters broke with the other 2 hoping this time it happens itself also had to be started off twice good luck xx lisa
booter
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
Thanks lisaken,
I hope you have better time this time round. There is no one I know that waters broke naturally, apart from my mum and mum in-law. That was back in the dark ages, obviously something was different back then as the mojority or womens waters broke naturally.
Anne070978
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, This is my 3rd pregancy as well and with my other 2 my waters have broken by their self!! First time when I was sleeping Embarassed and 2nd time just as I was giving birth!! My second labour was just 40 mins. Hope this helps! xx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
both mine were broke for me! i think its an easier labour if theyre not broke till the end as once theyre broke it hurts tons more!
booter
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your input. Well, I guess time will tell with me but I hope they break naturally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular