any advice

Hoopz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:59 am 
Post subject: any advice
hi me and my other half found out we are having a baby boy yesterday and as this is our first child i was wondering if there is anyone who can give us any advice on what to expect Question Question
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:54 am 
Post subject:
hi there,
congratulations Laughing
i have 3 boys..
the best advice would be dont worry and just go with the flow..im sure u and oh and baby boy(when he arrives) will manage just fine..xx
littledaddy
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
HI my oh is 18 weeks gone and it was scary at first the best thing i did was read this book called a blokes guide to pregnancy its funny but helps you understand a lot of what your girls going though...

oh and if i can offer one peice of advice make sure you bring the right thing back from the shop she says milkshake but you try guessing how thick, what brand and most of all what flavour she wants coz she will say anything it doesnt matter...but believe me it really does matter Very Happy
LexiMummy2Dante
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
lol littledaddy, yes...it really DOES matter...but Hoopz knows me well enough to know what flavour to get me (most of the time) Very Happy
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
thanx guys for the advice yeah the milkshake advice is quite a good one for my other half its always safe to go for yazoo strawberry lol Very Happy
dazedmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
my OH got a haynes manual ....... and took the direct route in asking what needed to be done when and how (as he had never even held a baby before ours) we talked alot while luke was still "bob" about what approach we wanted to take to raising him which helped alot - one thing i will always recommend is when (if you have them) the crying all night happens - tag team it in and out - and have a cuddle as you swap, most of all enjoy it, the minutes may drag (esp at 3am and that last ounce of milk doesnt seem to be going anywhere) but the months fly by, and when they hit todler stage - you get to play all those games you thought you had forgotten and loved Surprised
XxSunshineMummyXx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:51 pm 
Post subject:
Heya Smile my best advice would be to read up (on pregnancy and birth and beyond), i did it all through my pregnancy and still do, have got through tons of books haha Laughing believe me though it really does help and give you the knowledge to decide whats right for you.
The other thing i would say is read through the posts on here .... theres alot of useful advice and support and you will always find the answer you're looking for Smile xxxx

skyesmommy
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:33 pm 
Post subject: congrats
hey i just wanted to say a massive congrats to you an your oh on ur soon to be lil man lol Razz

Jump to:  

Community

Popular