vains!!!

clair6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject: vains!!!
hi, im 28 weeks now and i have got rally bad vains on my left leg and down below, has anyone elce had or having this problem? down below is really bad and the only way i can explain it is its like im falling out. I know it sounds mad but i am just so swollen down there. Embarassed clair.xx
xyummymummy2bx
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi there

im couple weeks ahead of u and i have the same. my vains are poppin out or can be seen really well all over my body lol. dont think its a problem , ive had it a wile now and midwife never seem bothered but if your worried talk to your midwife about it, shes the to help.

all the best xxxxx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am 
Post subject:
it seems to be quite a common thing during pregnancy because of the weight gain and added work needed through your blood vessels but check with your midwife next time you see her to make sure all is well.. get your feet up as much as possible too so as to aid blood flow back to the heart effectivly as the valves in your veins can become damaged and cause varicose veins. x
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for letting me know im not the only one, will talk to midwife. Smile
xxxx
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
hi

The only way u can help prevent them is to wear support stockings. as uncomfortable as u may find them they do help keep the blood flow and circulation working properly.

I had surgery 2wks ago to remove a varicose vein in my leg which occured during pregnancy and its bloody painful!! wish id worn the stockings whlst pregnant, i could have prevented them!!

Sad
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
yer i got them and still got them now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular