Scared

klassykitty81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:36 pm 
Post subject: Scared
Thought i would post in the hope of a bit of support, i havent had a period since november, i have an under active thyroid and have been on anti depressants although i am in the process of cutting them down until i come off them. I have bought 50 ovulation test strips and have been using them every morning with my first wee, ive done 7 so far and no ovulation, im worried i will use all 50 and will have still not ovulated! Its really starting to get me down, my friend is about to give birth to her 3rd baby in the next couple of weeks and i just dont feel it will ever happen for me Crying or Very sad
haribo
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:54 am 
Post subject:
try not to worry , i started testing when we were ttc (8 weeks pg now)

i found my ovulation date was around day 14/15 of testing so give it time yet.

the less stressed you are about it the easier it will happen .

hope it all goes well

x
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:54 am 
Post subject:
HI SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH, ITS NOT EASY WITH EVERY ONE FALLING PREGNANT AROUND YOU SO EASILY AND YOU FEEL YOU CANT TALK TO ANY ONE BEACUSE NO ONE UNDERSTANDS, BUT THATS WHAT GREAT ABOUT THIS SITE BECAUSE THERE IS LOADS OF PEOPLE WHO GIVE YUGREAT ADVICE AND SUPPORT. MY ADVICE WOULD BETO GO TO THE DOCS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY JUST TO CHECK YOU OVER(REQUEST A FULL MOT,SMEARS BLOODS ETC) AND JUST RELAX BECAUSE STRESS WONT HELP EVEN THO ITS HARD. Exclamation
IVE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IM 2 DAYS LATE BUT GOING TO LEAVE TEST FOR ANOTHER WEEK DONT WANT TO JINKS IT!!!
TAKE CARE Very Happy
klassykitty81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
thanx for your comments, i have been to the docs and told them im ttc, ive had all my bloods done to check im healthy, although i am overweight. Me and my husband have been together for 10 yrs, we havent been ttc all that time but we havent always used contraception either and i have never fell pregnant, except when we first got together and i was 17 i fell pregnant but my parents made me have an abortion. I am trying to relax but i just feel as though this is the one thing i should easily be able to achieve and will it ever happen..
klassykitty81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
and good luck tinkerbell123, i hope you get a good result....
faceyface
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun ive been doing ovulation tests last month and this month and got my 1st positive today which is promising, they do say not to use 1st morning wee as the lh hormone doesnt show untill later in day, i tested at 3pm today and it was a positive result, try and test later in day from 2pm onwards and try not to have a drink for a few hrs before testing so wee is stronger.i hadnt had a drink for about 4 hrs before (which nearly killed me) and got the right result. Last month i didint get a positive at all and thought the tests were a load of rubbish. I got some ovulation tests from zoombaby.com a lot cheaper than in the shops and you get free pregnancy tests with each order. hopefully we will all get what we want soon x Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular