Tens Machines

misslil
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject: Tens Machines
Hi All

I'm thinking I should start preparing myself for the labour (although I don't relaly want to think about it!) I already have a son but I was induced with him and had an emergency c-section so really didn't go through the labour thing naturally so I've been thinking about pain releif and wondered if anyone has thought about hiring a tens machine for when they go into labour? Or has anyone used one before? If so would you recommend them?

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
i used one with my first and i highly recommend it!
Sammywu1
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
I used one for my 1st. It was good at the begining stages of labour. It felt as though it was buzzing on my back in all the right places. When a contraction starts you press a button and the buzzing gets stronger. Towards the later stages of labour I found only the stronger buzzing was helping and gave it up as I was constantly pressing with no breaks. I did go on to have a fully natural birth. I didn't even have gas and air so in that respect it can help if totally natural is the way you want to go. xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular