Ewwww Poopoo

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:45 am 
Post subject: Ewwww Poopoo
Laughing
I just thought id share my experience with u lot.....
My son has got nappy rash at the mo, so I thought Id lay him on a towel in the lounge with no clothes on to let the air get to his sore botty!!!
He seemed v.happy and was kickin around laughing away to himself so I thought id go and do the washing up......... Smile
As I returned to check on him, Shocked Shocked Confused Mad I didnt no wether to laugh or be angry.... there it was a big dollop on ..... not the towel but my carpet!! and he was giggling away!!!! not a care in the world!!!

Luvly!NOTT

Rolling Eyes
CarynZ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:48 am 
Post subject:
yucky! Here's mine. I was changing my 16 month old son on the carpet in the living room. He took off running after I took off his diaper. No big deal, he does this often. When I caught up to him, not only had he peed on the tile but was in the midst of a big poop! I laughed but my husband was furious! Embarassed
Rodders
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
You have to laugh at poo related incidents.

My kid is only 6 weeks old but managed one time to somehow get the poo to travel around the front of her , out her nappy and up her belly. I opened her baby suit up to be faced with a disaster zone - lol.

She got an emergency bath in the nearby sink Very Happy

A friend of mine was potty training and her wee girl was so pleased with what she had produced she decided to bring it through in her hand for her parents to see Shocked
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:05 am 
Post subject:
lol..lol...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular