10 weeks with first baby please help!

Meandbabyellis
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject: 10 weeks with first baby please help!
hi everyone, this site looks great lots of support and someone always seems to have an answer. i'm 10 weeks with first baby(very happy) but i've still not seen my midwife or had any ifo on scans and there are other people at work that have already had their midwife appointment and already had their scans by 10 weeks! why havent i? i'm booked in for 11th march ANOTHER 2 Weeks yet! is this normal i dont even know my due date.. i know you guess at it but nothing official, plus with my symptoms and the size of me already we think i might be a month further so i could be 3 months and have had no conatct with anyone. can anyone ease my worry????
H
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
you can work out your exact date by adding 40weeks to the first day of your last period, the date can only change when you go for a scan! don't worry i got quite big early! x
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
oh thankyou!!
we're only a bit confused because my last period was a very light bleed for only one day instead of my usual 3 days so we're wondering if i was already in the stages then and that last bleed was 21st dec.. think i'm just fretting because i want my scan so badly just to know everything is alright!!
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject: due 3rd oct
dont worry about it! you should get a scan appointment a few weeks after seeing your midwife! im still waiting for mine! let me no how u get on x x x Very Happy
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
thats so sweet thankyou, i will how for gone are you? where are you from
(if i'm honest i'm quite alone with this pregnancy, my partner is fab but i've just erlocated a long way from all my friends and family)
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
Im from kent. were are u? i no what you mean, men don't really understand! im very worried about this pregnancy as we lost are first baby, he was born at 14weeks, and cant really talk to friends about my worries they don't really understand none of them have children x Confused
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
sorry i meant he was born at weeks[/b]24
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
i'm up in yorkshire but originally from cheshire i'm 24 partner is 34 getting married this summer very happy and he's brilliant he takes great care of us but i cant help feeling a little sad that my support network is back at home.. i'm so sorry about your other baby, i've lost 2 before one at 7 weeks the other at 20 weeks which was particularly traumatic as my milk came in afterwards etc! i'm worried too i think we're probably normal!! you can talk to me anytime
xxx
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
same here it was horrible when my boobs started leaking, and planning the funeral was awful. me and my boyfriend are only 19. do you know why you went into labor early? we had no reason why it happend x x
Meandbabyellis
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
nope no idea just one of those things so i really want to be healthy this timeshame we're so far away or we could have met for a coffee and chatted about our worries... how far gone are you this time?
Lxjane
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
9 weeks tomorrow, my mind wont be at rest until im past 24 weeks. hopefully we will both have more scans and check ups this time! x
ali2704
Posted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls, sorry to hear your stories! im 19 and my partners 19 too both about to become 1st time parents!! we both been planning r birthday partys so he going out with the lads whilst i have a non alcaholic beach party lol!! its surpriseing tht u find out who your true friends are in times like this!! take care girls xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular