First Timer

zooby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:52 pm 
Post subject: First Timer
I need someones help please, I went to the hospital to confirm my pregnancy which the doctor did. he however asked me to start antenatal on thursday (this week) and i m only 9weeks gone. is that normal? should i start so soon? I also keep spotting does it mean i m gonna loose the pregnancy? The Dr said i shouldnt worry about it but i am worried cuz i dont think he told me enough. Pls help
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject: Hi
Hi dindin,

Think yourself lucky, most peoples doctors aren't intersted. I know my doctor isn't. he never really told me anything about pregnancy and i dont get to see my midwife until i am 12 weeks gone.! The first 3 months are very important so go for it Very Happy The spotting probably isn't a problem, many people experience it, but if you are worried then just go back to your doctor and tell him that you want him to be more supportive.

Good luck. xxxx
nadine101
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
i had spotting in early pregnancy 3times hun it normal i know its scarey but it is common as long as it not a lot of blood and ur not in alot of pain u will be fine hunni honest i was the same i went to hospital a sand e 3 times worried sick and i was okay but if u go to ur doctor if ur worried and they will give u a leafelt telling u what causes spotting and more about it all it helps reassure u more knowing what it all means
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular