Will only use potty when no clothes on - Help

SWaller
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:18 pm 
Post subject: Will only use potty when no clothes on - Help
My daughter is 2 years and 5 months. I have started potty training her and she will use either the potty or toilet (whichever is nearest for her) if she has no clothers on her bottom half. She will do this with no prompting or reminding - she simply gets up from whatever she is doing and she will do bith wees and poos happily. However, as soon as i put her pants on she just wets herself and cries when I try to sit her on the potty or toilet. I'm not sure what to do. Should I let her continue to run round the house with no clothes on or insist she gets dressed. Also, what should i do while I am out with her. I don't want to put her back in trainer pants whilst out but am at a loss as to what I should do.
Holmesy
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject: Bare bottom half!
I'm having the problem with my daughter, have you overcome this dificulty yet?
Holmesy
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject: Re: Bare bottom half!
Holmesy wrote:
I'm having the problem with my daughter, have you overcome this dificulty yet?
Just an update for you, my mate gave me a tip which was to put a pair of pants on my daughters dolly and show her that dolly pulls her pants down for a wee wee and for a poo, I didn't for a minute think it would work but woo hoo by lunchtime of the same day I showed my daughter, she was doing the same we are now on day 6 off being dry all day, I've even braved a shopping trip with no accidents! Hope it works for you too.
cacacaca
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:05 am 
Post subject:
having this problem with my three year old who is potty trained but scared of underpants he starts nursery in september any ideas ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular