Sterilisation reversal

Dotingdoll
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:15 pm 
Post subject: Sterilisation reversal
Hiya My names dotingdoll, I was sterilised 15 yrs ago at the age of 22, biggest mistake ever, It wasnt my descision, I was pressured by ex mum n gp. Id had a rough time with my first 2 pregnancies, got a boy 18yrs and girl 15 yrs, had pre clampsia with boy and thrombosis with girl, I was a mere petit 5ft weighn 6 st, ended up double size during pregnancy.I lost 3 children due to miscarriage and anachephlic, (spina bifida n no brain) for those whom didnt know
Well im now 37, divorced, on disability with bechets syndrome and fibromyalgia, very depressed, but met a great loving guy 9yrs older than me, we talked about children he has 2 from prev marriage, ex wouldnt access visits so lost touch, they now 23 n 21,
As i said been sterilised tubes i think cut n tied, Had laparoscopy few years ago to determin illness, thought was endometriosis, dr kept askin if i want more kid, wish id said there n then reverse me lol !
Dont know wot my chances are, Been to see my gp, got appointment for 21st july, only one prob, I need nhs.... or could only do payment plan, would they accept that .. not.
Can anybody out there give me advice, talk to me.. Im a desparate lady with a lot of love to give a child, im very broody, spend alot of time with my neighbours kids, spoil em to bits,
pls pls pls give me hope xxxx Rolling Eyes
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
hi dotingdoll, im not in the same situation as you, but i see nobody has replied. but if you go on to the trying to concieve forum i know there are a few ladies in the same situation as you and would probably be able to help!! welcome anyway hun and good luck!! xxx Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
hi dotingdoll xxx

You not alone hun xxx

I'm sorry for you loss Crying or Very sad

I was sterilised 9 months ago during a c-section. Sadly my daughter died at 5 wekks of age due to a heart condition.
My GP suggested i might want to have a reversal. I was taken back to be honest. But i'm booked to have my op on the 17 th July !
I'm 35 and have 4 other children. My tubes were cut/ burned/ tied. But my surgeon is still willing to give it a go.
I did see the surgeon as a private patient but due to my loss. He has offered to do my op on the NHS, for free. So i know i'm very, very lucky.
I don' know really what to suggest. But don't give up hope. xxx

But you might want to try the 'trying to concieve' forum hun. There are a few of us there who are all going thro the same thing. They may be able to offer you better advise.xxx

Take care hun

Sissy

xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular