Not sure

Catden
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:32 am 
Post subject: Not sure
Hi guys,
I found out I was pregnant a week ago and had the usual frights! I had severe pain one night in the week and went to my GP. He basically said everything looked ok - but go back if anything else happens. (It has been fine since) when I went to work, they arranged a scan to put my mind at ease. When I went, she said that I only had a 4 week sac Although I thought I was 5 at the time. I'm sure that I have just got my dates wrong, but she has arranged HCG tests and a re scan after a week to make sure.
I am going out of my mind! Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
Catden
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Forgot to say that I still have all the smae symptoms of pregnancy that I had before. At no point have I had any bleeding/spotting.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi there I had an early scan at 5.5 - 6 weeks I thought I was more like 6.5 which makes a huge difference at that stage. I was told they might not see anything at that stage which is common, there are a huge amount of postings on this website about this and they nearly all say nothing but sac seen...try not to worry your bloods will give you a clearer idea of what is going on.

Take care, Flossie xx
chonny01
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Catden

I had a very similar thing to you. I am now 8 weeks but when i first found out at around 4-5 weeks i had really bad stomach cramps that were keeping me awake at night. I was sent to the hospital where they checked me out with various scans, examinations and HCG test and was told eveything was fine. I am still a bit nervous now due to those problems but on the other hand i am grateful as i have had 3 scans so far and saw the little heartbeat on Tuesday (which not many other people get to see before 12 weeks)!! I was really unsure of my dates and the hospital couldnt really tell how far gone i was until i was 7 weeks (when they saw the heart beat). Apparently, its until really untill then that they can get a good idea of how far gone you are. I also had a scan at around 5.5 weeks and they didnt really see anything or give me too much info then either.

Try not to worry (i know its easier to say), i think you will be fine.

Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular