help

LEIGH13X
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject: help
me n my partner have been trying for a baby for about 6 months this month about 2 and a half weeks after my period i have been feeling sick but not actualy being sick, had sore boobs and hav had some blleeding and my period isnt due for another week could i be pregnant? im new to this n im confused. i would appreciate any help
carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, if you have been trying then there is no reason that you may not be. everyones experience at conception is different. some say they know instantly, others however dont know till after they have missed there period. we are all different.
The bleeding could possibly be implantation bleeding which is when the egg attatchs its self to the uterus wall as it does it can cause slight, light bleeding.
Wait till your period is due and if it doesnt arrive do a test. Fingers crossed for you and all the best!!
Hope this helps a bit... Caz x
p.s Good luck once again... Smile Smile
xamberx
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
i dnt thnk u wud feel sick that early on bt the sore boobs is the 1st sign of pregnancy bt cn also happen wen ur due on, y dnt u have a blood test ther the most accurate bt mayb wait until ur a bit late lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular