im 10weeks and dont feel pregnant

possum
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:36 pm 
Post subject: im 10weeks and dont feel pregnant
im 10weeks and dont feel pregnant i have sore boobs but not bad they just feel heavy lol
ive had no morning sickness which is great lol this is my first pregnancy and my friends or family wont help . i feel like i dont want to eat is this normal but i do eat .. Sad i feel sad coz im scared something is wrong hope not
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:30 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya try not to worry your very lucky for not having morning sickness. im sure everyting is ok and you wil be having your 1st scan soon. that will put your mind at ease. every mum worries thru her pregnancies of misscarriage or even if the baby is there or not. but each time we have a scan we breath a sigh of relife lol. and you should be getting your appitaite back soon then you wont stop eating lol xx
allyb
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: im 10weeks and dont feel pregnant
possum wrote:
im 10weeks and dont feel pregnant i have sore boobs but not bad they just feel heavy lol
ive had no morning sickness which is great lol this is my first pregnancy and my friends or family wont help . i feel like i dont want to eat is this normal but i do eat .. Sad i feel sad coz im scared something is wrong hope not

Hi , i am 14 + 5 and i still dont feel pregnant , i have no sickness , no cravings , i have a slight bump and tender boobs , but i too find it a bit worrying that i dont feel more pregnant , im not sure what i think i should be feeling , but i just feel normal

L
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yes try not to worry! I was exactly the same no pregnancy niggles.

Thou i did lose my appetite and only felt like eating cereal, I would have 5-6 weetabix for breakfast, & then large bowl of cereal for lunch & dinner. Also ate more red meat, as i went off my veg! needed no Iron supplements! Very Happy

Had a healthy 7lb12 baby. Very Happy. My full appetite came back a month after my baby was born
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry Smile I'm sure everything is ok. Just think yourself lucky!! I had really bad sickness with all 3 of mine, felt dreadful. You are one of the lucky ones Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular