OMG I have booked my appointment!

foxycg1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:15 pm 
Post subject: OMG I have booked my appointment!
Well today is the day the witch has arrived!
So I have lost the weight and got my BMI down to 29! Was 35! Had to get it down to 30!
I phoned the hospital today and they have booked my appointment for the 17th July.
This is for the internal scan! I am so so scared!
Has anyone had this? What should I expect? Will I have any other tests done?

I spoke to a nice lady and told her my worries and that it was a great battle losing the weight and quitting smoking! The weight I have lost but smoking has been hard! Doing both together was a killer! So I told the nice lady that I've had the odd Cigarette and whether that will be a problem! She said I need to stop now!!!! Before scan!!! So I have!!!!

Would love to hear your stories if similar!

Many Thanks!
Claire xxxx
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, so will you be going for IVF or just having tests at the moment? I have an appointment on 28th July re going for IVF with ICSI. This also involves an internal scan but I've been told it doesnt hurt!
Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi foxy,
Congratulations on the weight loss hun well done you Very Happy and giving up smoking too what a star Very Happy Very Happy

Don't worry about the internal scan hun it won't hurt, they just pop a wand inside you to check your womb and ovaries to make sure all is well, its kinda the size of a medium carrot Embarassed and it's quite interesting when you see your internal bits on the screen Very Happy

Good luck and let us know how you get on xx
October 2010 2nd ICSI, short protocol BFN
trying to raise funds for round 3, hoping to cycle august 2011
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular