The Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you feel any change after watching the secret??
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Neutral
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
farzu23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject: The Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi everyone,

Please don't miss it out. Read. It'll help you garunteed!!!

I am TTC for few months now and was very upset all the time cos so many things were happening around me which i didn't like at all. Just few days ago i downloaded a movie called 'The Secret' and it really hit my mind in a good sense offcourse. I used to be very upset when i saw so many pregnant women around me and everyone seems to get pregnant very very easily. And most of them ofcourse was unplanned!!!. I used to get very very angry on everything. After watching the movie i really changed a lot and it helps me. I learned how to control my thoughts on what i really want. It teaches you the LAW of attraction, how can you get everything you really want and offcourse the video is very interesting. It'll change everything and It will help you too. Please please and please watch the secret and write me how you feel. It will make you calm and relax which is very important for gettin pregnant. It will take you towards to your goal.

I thought that this will really help you as it did to me. Watch it online or download.

Oficial site is http://www.thesecret.tv/
you can also watch the movie here.
farzu23
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: hi
Sorry all. I know its out of the topic and you might think its rubbish but give it a try. i garuntee it will be worth watching.

Thanks
farzu23
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi all,
i'm very very upset now. no one replied me yet. I don't know if you all think i'm going nuts but please please and please atleast have a look. Sad
oorooj123
Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:12 pm 
Post subject:
im going to watch it! will let you know. I follow a religion, so this helps me to have hope. I will believe that God gives you something when you are ready for it. The person themselves dont know if they are ready for it. (regarding having a baby, even if its unplanned, God knows that person is ready for it even if they dont know)

anyway thats my opinion, but i will watch it!
farzu23
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:05 am 
Post subject: Hi
thank you very much for your reply. The documentary is not about religion. Religion is totally differrnt and personal. it is about how positive thingking can help in your everyday life. Most of us think negetive most of the time and thats why i wanted everyone to see it.
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Farzu

Have just watched the trailer and am downloading the actual film so I can save it and watch when I have more time but the trailer looked great.....and although I havent been trying for long, completely identify with what you said about people who dont seem to be trying are always the lucky ones! Hopefully this film will have the same impact on me that it seems it had on you. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular