crying

nuisance
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 pm 
Post subject: crying
I cry constantly and its not just tears its the full hog... crying noises and everything! plus i look nasty and thats not helping. I cried over my car because the petrol cap got stuck, my partner doesnt understand and actually thinks im over reacting... in an esso garage! i cry, im nasty sometimes but dont mean it, greasy hair, spotty skin and swollen ass...books say i should be radiant!!!
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
lol, sorry don't mean to laugh but your not the only one, i cry at adverts lol, i have spotty skin and feel fat, it will get better don't worry you do need to talk to your husband and tell him that he will need to be patient with you though
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to say this but I am still an emotional wreck almost 2 years after having my second child!! My husband can't believe i can cry at anything adverts, soaps, my eldest daughters school report!! I don't know what it is but the tears just come lol

becnichs
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:44 am 
Post subject:
Snap. I've never been the same since I had my daughter. I'm, overweight, emotional, snappy, tired and pathetic! Now I'm pregnant with number 2 I am even more unpleasant. Hard to believe, but true! I probably shouldn't admit this, but I really don't enjoy being pregnant. I love being a mummy, but I found pregnancy last time blooming aweful and I feel the same this time round. I NEVER blossomed in my 1st preg. I always just looked fat, ridiculous, tired and grumpy. And the tears...Don't get me started. In the last 2 weeks I have broken into tears walking along the road 3 times. I have wracked by baby brain to try to discover why I'm feeling so down, but there is no explanation. I am just totally irrational!
Sorry sd 77, I wish I could say it gets better, but I think pregnancy is the hardest thing your body will ever have to do and unfortunately some people just don't get on with it as well as others. At least you're not alone. I hope things get a bit better for you though. Bec x
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:27 am 
Post subject:
the crying hormone gets discovered during pregnancy, and never goes away. Isaac is 7 months old now and I cry at EVERYTHING. Can't watch TV with adverts any more and have to record everything to watch so I can fwd through ads, in case one of those ones with sick kittens, or worse sick kids comes on. Even just thinking about them now brings tears to my eyes!!
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:48 am 
Post subject: Crying
I am not a cryer, but at the moment I just want to. I sat in my bedroom the other day and burst in to tears. My husband asked my why my only answer was 'I don't know'. Doctor Who on Saturday had me in floods of tears, and today at work I just want to cry. I swear if someone even looks at me the wrong way I will start crying. Good old pregnancy it is amazing what it does to woman.
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yep i'm a right blubbing baby too. Living in the country there is normally some new piece of roadkill for me to sob over on my way to and from work, on Sunday there was a dead bird and it's mate was just standing next to it in the road waiting for it to get up, oh god i broke my heart!

My friend phoned me the other day to tell me a friend of ours had commited suicide and i practically broke down. Truth is, i was actually already sobbing my eyes out over Max dying in Hollyoaks!

Nuisance - the books tell lies hon x

DOBSON
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
nspcc advert gets me and the cute sma advert with gigging babies.
I went to the dentist yesterday and was told id have to wait a week with painful tooth before anything can be done.Im ashamed to say I bawled in the dentist,pathetic.Then all the way home I cried like a baby saying "why me!!! why me!!! " to o/h all the way home.
full on bawling,snot and everything.Feel like im going out of my mind sometimes!!!
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm 
Post subject:
well my new car kept breaking down and i stormed into the garage today, raging and shaking and demanded a courtasy car while they fixed mine, the poor guy couldn't give me the keys fast enough.

i cry at the sma advert where the dad say 'i will promise not to pretend to be asleep at 5am and i will remember to tell you how special you are and how you have made me the happiest man alive' crying thinking about it
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
lol i cry at that advert too. x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular