feeling down

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject: feeling down
hi im 30 weeks today with my 3rd baby the last couple of days ive been down crying alot even chucked my husband out tonight bless him he only wanted to go for a few drinks dont no whats the matter with me xx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:13 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww sorry to hear your feeling down. i think its normal to feel this way as hormones are everywere. iv been off work and i find it difficult just to get out of bed sometimes, let alone getting dressed and i def dont feel like the happy me. you might just be having a bad couple of days but if it does carry on u sould ring ya midwife and have a chat with her and see what suport you can get xx
Melg1903
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:38 am 
Post subject:
I'm 8 weeks and have been feeling really down ever since finding out I was pregnant - i keep thinking It should be one of the happiest times of my life and it just doesn't feel like it. I think its just a mixture of hormones and exhaustion and hopefully its natural to feel this way. I'm really struggling to be around people at the moment though but also don't feel like I want to be on my own. I'm irritable and feel like i'm just bringing my partner and friends down so i tend to hide away from people at the moment. I think its just such a huge thing to put your body through and we all react in different ways. You're not alone and I hope you feel much happier very soon. Smile
gingin
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
please read my other posts as i got a bout of depression in week 8 ish - its very out of character but i couldnt even change out of my pyjamas - i felt so fed up and tired - thankfully all the girls on here said it was normal - i think i am better though now in week 13 - the scan really picked me up but am still nauseous and was sick this morning - my other half drives me nuts too - i have to count to 30 never mind 10 - especially when i get asked for the tenth time have you seen this that and the other !!! tonight he called on his way home to say start dinner - then when he got home he went out to the garden to do stuff - had to reheat 3 times MEN !!!
i have found sleep a real help and to be honest when i feel its all too much i just grab a blanket and snuggle on the sofa
its your hormones - have a warm bath and try to be patient - i have also found that talking really helped especially to other friends who have been through it
take care
gx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular