stretch marks!! HELP!

Carleigh
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:30 pm 
Post subject: stretch marks!! HELP!
im lucky enough not to have any on my bump (yet) but im getting them on my hips and thighs and they are making me really self conscience. does anyone know how to minimise the chance of getting stretch marks or any creams that make them appear nicer? help! Sad
hayleyd
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:09 pm 
Post subject: Re: stretch marks!! HELP!
Carleigh wrote:
im lucky enough not to have any on my bump (yet) but im getting them on my hips and thighs and they are making me really self conscience. does anyone know how to minimise the chance of getting stretch marks or any creams that make them appear nicer? help! Sad

Hi Carleigh

I would say use BIO Oil it is expensive but i would try that use it in the morning after moisturising and then bath in it at night and do not put any soap/shower gel or moistiriser on let it soak in through the night. My friend has just had her third baby and she swears by the stuff.
Carleigh
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
thanx ill try that and ill get back to you! Smile
saraht
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
I have two kids and used coco butter through both pregnancys and didnt get 1 stretch mark. how far gone r u?
Carleigh
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
i would have been 35 weeks yesterday but i went into early labour on the 5th august, his daddys birthday!! babies fine, he weighed 4 pound 9. named kieran john.
stretch marks are dissapearing by themselves Smile
xx
saraht
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations. 5 weeks early and he still weighs quite a bit, probably lucky you didnt go full term. is he your 1st child? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular