Im a bit confused!

Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject: Im a bit confused!
What month is it right now? I really thought it was july but as its rained constantly all day im now thinking mayb i wrong! I even had my heating on earlier. How sad is that!
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
its silly isn't it, my daughter stayed at MIL the other night and it was a lovely sunny day, the next day it was pouring with rain and my MIL moaned at me for not putting a coaty in so she could walk the dog really early, i said 'its bloody july, sorry that it didn't occur to me to put a coat in) i was up there by 10am with a coat (once i had seen the weather)
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:58 pm 
Post subject:
Its stupid. Apparently we hav got this weather all thru the summer hols. I really hope not. I hope not putting a coat in didnt get u into 2 much trouble wiv MIL!
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
lol i just told her to be quiet, its not like she had to go out with the dog, apparently my father in law HAD to take her she take my MIL could do her cleaning, like that can't wait
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
it annoys me because its not like them looking after ,y daughter is doing me a favour, i don't wanrt them to take her, i want her at home in her own bed, but no they think they should get her every now and then, i still have my son at home and yet she acts like she is doing mw a huge favour

sorry about the rant
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
U carry on, rant all u lik! In laws can b such a pain. They either poke their noses in where not wanted or never bother with their grandchild. U cant win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular