Back to work

nuisance
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject: Back to work
Was my first day back at work today.... after been off for 5 weeks thinking i was dying and not had long left ,when in fact i was pregnant lol!!! and i cant get back into it, iv got used to eating when i want , watching weird programms and sleeping through the day.. not good. Anyone elss still sick? im not sure if its in my head or i actually need to be sick. xx
becnichs
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi nuisance,

How far gone are you? Bummer going back to work, but I guess you have maternity leave to look forward to!

Bec x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
i am still being sick, i am 13 weeks now, i thought it had calmed down fotr a week but no, no such luck
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
I think on average woman start to feel normal again around 12 weeks, but this obviously varies for each person. One of my friends was violently ill through her whole pregnancy. I can't remember the name of the condition, but it's basically an allergy to the pregnancy. Aweful! She was off work for 7 months before her maternity even started. It's pretty pants that you're still feeling rubbish, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's just bad luck! Sorry about that. Remember the MW can perscribe anti-sickness stuff if you really need it. Wishing you well. Bec x
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
sounds like my pregnancy with my daughter, i was sick righ up until the day i gave birth, wasn't nice at alll. i took anti sickness stuff for a while but it wasn't good

how far along are you now? what i had is quite rare, i am sure it will wear off for you soon
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bec im only 13 weeks but already feel iv been pregnant for ever!! i cant help but moan sorry and i hate being pregnant, feel nasty saying that. EVERYONE calls me a nuisance...thats were my name comes from lol. xx
DebLG
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:13 am 
Post subject: Sickness
The condition is called Hyperemisis Gravitum. I only know this as I am suffering from it, I was given medication to keep food down as a smell of food sent me dashing to the toilet to be sick.

If you are being overly sick let your midwife know as you may become dehydrated very quickly.

I am 12 weeks on Thursday this week and I am only being sick morning and night instead of the whole day!!!

DLG
becnichs
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Well you can ask anything on here and no-one will think you're a nuisance! lol
I don't envy you at all, or you DebLG.
I hope you both feel better soon! Bec x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular