had my reversal just wednesday

paola1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:53 pm 
Post subject: had my reversal just wednesday
hi everyone im new to the site and didnt think there would be anything on s.r. its been great to read all bout every one else. i had my op on wednesday got home on friday, still feeling a little sore but thought it would be much worse. im 41 and have 2 sons 20 and 16. iv been with my new partner nearly 3 years and after being sterilised for 13 year decided it was now or new. so now just looking forward to trying and keeping our fingers x. i had my op at spires hospital in leeds. good luck to every one else who is trying x Wink
JulieWoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
good luck Paola, come and join the TTC sterilisation reversal ladies on the other thread.
You will soon feel lots better. Very Happy

Julie

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
heroes
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 am 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
Hi Paola, my name is Karen, I had my reversal 4 weeks ago, cant believe ive been there and done it now, seemed to go so slow waiting for it and now its a month later, im still a little sore to, still wearing granny pants lol Laughing Im 39 and my oh is 54, good luck in ttc and as julie said pop over to ttc sterilisation reversal on other thread theres loads of fantastic ladies on there to give advice on virtually anything, better than doctors any day Smile xx
Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
hi hon and welcome to askbaby Very Happy
I had my reversal in Aug 08 still ttc

Jump to:  

Community

Popular