Advice please?

HotMoma87
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 pm 
Post subject: Advice please?
Hi girlies, i'm new on here and was wondering if i could get some inpartiual advice?
My ex walked out on me and my daughter 2 days before christmas!( her 1st by the way) No reason,contact, presents or even a christmas card!
After weeks of no contact he finally text me saying he was sorry but he wasn't cut out for family life(even though we tried in vain for 8months to get pregnant) and was happier on his own and being a part time dad! ( what he meant was he could't be bothered with nappy changing, sleepless nights etc!)
I went through hell, she had colic, i was depressed, got really ill and finally diagnosed with bellspalsy (left side of face and neck was paralysed) and was given steroids which nade me really ill!
So to cut a long story short he wants to give it another go, take things slowly, see what happens!
What would you do?
Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi there,
everyones circumstances are different but if it was me hun....id tell him 2 get on his bike....he had the cheek 2 walk out on u 2 days b4 xmas..thats just awful....
but like i said everyone handles these things different..
good luck.x
maxine83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 am 
Post subject: hi there
hi there sorry to hear about that men can be such ******* . If it was me i would tell him to get lost you and your daughter deserve so much more than that n personally wats to say he wouildnt do one again when he was having a rough day. it is your choice tho n you do what you feel is best for you n your daughter. There will be men out there who will be glad to be with you and your daughter through the good and the bad times. Maybe take a few weeks apart and see how you feel about things then a clear mind is always an easier mind to make decisions with. hope things work out for the best for you n your daughter. keep Smile Smile Smile
HotMoma87
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your replies girlies.
To be honest i know what the answer is and it doesn't involve me and him being together!
The trust is completely gone and once that's gone there's no hope!
I'm giving him one more chance to be a dad and if he mucks that up the he can F$$K OFF! (pardon my french)

Thanks again
xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular