Need Advice !!

KimWilson
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject: Need Advice !!
Im 16 Years Old & Have Only Been With My Boyfriend For Only A Month. We Have Had Unprotected Sex A Couple Of Times Because He Doesnt Like Using Condoms Aparently They Are ''Uncomfortable'' & Im Not On The Pill Anymore. Its Been 10 Days Since We Had Unprotected Sex But I Dont Know Whens Best To Take A Pregnancy Test Because My Periods Are Always Irregular?? I Sometimes Feel Really Sick In The Mornings But Have Never Been Sick, I Have Weird Feelings In My Stomach & My Boobs Are A Little Sore. Can Anyone Give Me Any Advice ?

x x x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject: hi hun
make him wear one when was ya last periode i would take a test and if your not dont risk it again your young live your life first
KimWilson
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
My Last Period Was 2 Weeks Ago Thats Why Im Wondering When To Take A Test ?

x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:22 pm 
Post subject:
Well if you have a 28 day cycle in theory now, as lisaken said MAKE him wear one or say no, its not only pregnancy but think of STI's etc. My daughter is nearly 16 and I would be so upset if she came to me with a problem like this. Talk to somebody you are close to then go to you GP or local family planning clinic and take some advice. You havent even been on an 18 -30 holiday yet and believe me they are much more fun than being a mom at 18!!!

Good luck sweetie, take charge, Flossie xx
KimWilson
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Its Now Been 13 Days Since I Had Unprotected Sex & I Still Havent Took A Test Because Im Too Scared, Today I Have Really Bad Pains In My Lower Abdomen Should I Take A Test Maybe Tomorrow ??

x
alibongo78
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kim 10th March would really be the best day to test as this is when your period would be due. You said 2 weeks ago was ehn you had last period on previous post. Looking at the date you posted that would have meant your last period was 11th feb. If you have an averge 28 day cycle leave it till after 10th March.

And get him to wear a condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps

Ali
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
sorry but how can u be scared even though u had unprotected sex, surely u knew u could get pregnant! if u dont want a baby go on the pill seems u have only been with him a month u sure he would stick by u!
ShellYeadon
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
If a bloke refuses to wear a condom for such selfish reasons i would get shut of him personally, its not just pregnancy you have to worry about.. What about sti's and std's?!
You should go to your doctor for a bloodtest that is the only way you can be 100% sure that the result is right and its totally confidential.. Good luck x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i was the same as you, i was 14 though and my boyfriend told me he had run out of comdoms but siad he wanted it. I gave in, as you know i thought he was the love of my life after 3 weeks Embarassed .

After i went and got the morning after pill, just to make sure, left a note by the phone of what i needed to get and where to get it by accident!! my mum was not happy when she came across it and i was put striaght on the pill.

I think you should think about going on the pill again or always say comdoms or its noting or youl be worried every month!

Anyway, u were asking about tests, i think they can be done 14 days after the last date you had unprotected sex, they may not be as accurate though so if you dont come on then re-test.

Hope you get the results you want xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular