Sex - passion killer

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:18 pm 
Post subject: Sex - passion killer
Help, I want to try for our second child, but don't want the baby thing to be on my mind, just want to have sex with my DH and if it happens it happens, but if I want it more regularly than normal he is going to know its for that reason - do you reckon that will bother him? I need to spice things up but don't like planned sex - it never turns out like in my head-don't know what to do!
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun.. i know what you mean.. thats how i felt when TTC.. some times you always feel like your having sex with a purpose in mind and not just for pleasure..

Try the nice relaxed bath, candles, sexy underwear etc (throw a few sexy toys in if ya fancy) bit of massage with oils etc... and just pamper each other..

Or alternativly you could try the spontainious (don't think thats how ya spell it) sex... just take him by surprise... be a bit dominering (men always like that... lol)... i know its a bit hard as i can see you got a 2 year old... but just make a bit of time for each other..

Hope u enjoy the red hot passion..hun.

and you never know what might happen Laughing ...........just relax and enjoy.xx
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Zee81, think I know it just sometimes need to be reminded you know, I def need to make more of an effort with dh, we've just got a bit too comfy with things you know how it is after 7 years. You should be a counsellor you seem to give loads of people some good advise!
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Awww! thanks hun.
I've been with my fella nearly 10 years.. this is our first baby... so we had got really settled in our relationship, we didn't make much of an effot in the bedroom dept..
but then when i was ttc.. all of a sudden every thing was 'sex' and it became very clinical... it wasn't till i sat back and relaxed a bit, thats when i got preg...

So offer ya hubby the best nite of passion eva... but remember, he needs to put in a bit of effort too.. hope u both enjoy.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jump to:  

Community

Popular