can't stop peeing!

lilmissus125
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject: can't stop peeing!
Hi i'm 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and i can't stop peeing, i am going to the loo every 5 mins and if i'm not on the loo i am thinking about when i need to go again, i nearly wet myself on the hour long bus ride home!! i know its all the hormones, plus i drink quite alot but its getting ridculous Smile not that i mind, i just wondered if anybody else has experienced this!
Lxjane
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject: due 3rd oct
yeh, iv been the same 4 a few weeks! its horrible, bt worth it in the end! x x x x
tealbutterfly
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
yep i'm exactly the same. I'm 8 weeks and i feel like i live in the toliet, quiet annoying really. It doesnt help that i have been told i have high sugar, from my blood test, and a sympton of that is also frequent urination.
lilmissus125
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
thanks girls nice to know its not only me! Very Happy
bamabam
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
i know how you feel, I had a bad enough bladder before I got pregnant. Now i am up about 5/6 times in the night. my worst fear is being caught short when I am out.
Laughing
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject: xx
hiya before i fell pregnant i went weeed alot but now its all the time lol i crnt sleep unlessi wee before i go bed cause im scared i will wee my self lol. also i laugh or sneeze and im like running for the toilet lol. im 24 week so i dont think it gets better lol x
sozzle
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:09 am 
Post subject:
yep, all sounds very familiar. One night i had to go to the loo 9 times (yep, i counted!!)
Halfpint
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:33 pm 
Post subject: Hello girls,
I think I need to give you guys some advice because I have the same problem. I am 16 wks pregnant and when I had my midwife check-up I asked about it and she said its because my pelvic floor hasn't dropped yet and the baby pushes onto the bladder which pushes on to the pelvic floor thatís why we pee a lot its nothing to do with drinking or hormones it will settle down once the pelvic floor has dropped, But Iím sorry to say will come back when the baby grows bigger and will be between the last two months whilst the baby pushes on your bladder again. Sorry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular