I miss you so much it hurts

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject: I miss you so much it hurts
To my little one, just taking another moment to think about you. I would have been almost 24 wks pregnant with you by now and wish with all my heart i stiil was. Everyday i think of you and miss you so much even though I never got the chance to meet you. My ever so much Angel baby always in my heart. All my love. mummyxx
RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 am 
Post subject:
oh pup - it hurts so much - i also should be 23 weeks pregnant now and was just saying to my hubbie at weekend i should have good bump by now. Life is really unfair sometimes but i hope things get better for us soon. I too will never forget the baby i lost but just hope at some point in near future we will be able to conceive again and things will not look so bad again.

Thanks for reminding me i'm not alone in my pain.

xoxo

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
RASCAL

You are not alone and neither are pur little Angels. {{Big Hugs}} Take care Pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
that made me teary pup, but you put it so well!! Crying or Very sad sending you lots of cuddles. xxx
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much rosie. im having a really bad day today and the pain of my loss is hard. Thanks for the cuddles. Pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 pm 
Post subject:
xxxim having such a bad day too pup!! this was the day more or less that i found that lat bfp! im just so sad!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i literally crying my eyes out!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 pm 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad this is the first time ive sobbed and its a year on!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad xxx im sooooo sorry
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
I am so sorry for your losses ladies xx

pips1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Rosie, Pup, and Rascal, big hugs to you all. So so sorry for your losses, my heart aches with and for you - can relate to everything and know how hard it is. In August it will be a year since my dad died, and a year since I went to the hospital and they told me that at 36 weeks my baby's heart had stopped beating. Will never ever ever forget that terrible day and the terrible months that followed.
Rosie, you must have been trying again about the same length of time as I have then - lost last August, started trying towards the end of the year. Hope you feeling better today sweetie, and hope that you soon get another bfp that you can once again enjoy the hope and excitement of another baby.
lots of love to you all Pipsxxxx
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Pips and {{Big Hugs}} to you. Im really grateful for you ladies you really understand and keep me going. Rosie Im so sorry my dear. I crying tears for you now and the pain you are going through I so understand. Cyber cuddles to you all. Pupxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular